Custom Search

COMPARE: ASTURIAS BY I. ALBENIZ INTERPRETED BY Y. KERTSOPOULOS WITH FOUR DIFFERENT AESTHETICS

YORGOS KERTSOPOULOS - GUITARIST, LUTHIER, STRING CONSTRUCTOR, RESEARCHER, AUTHOR

YORGOS KERTSOPOULOS - GUITARIST, LUTHIER, STRING CONSTRUCTOR, RESEARCHER, AUTHOR
PHOTO PUBLISHED BY "EPIKAIRA" MAGAZINE OF THE WIDE CIRCULATION SUNDAY'S GREEK NEWSPAPER "KYRIAKATIKI" ("ELEFTHEROTYPIA") ON A FOUR PAGE ARTICLE CONCERNING "KERTSOPOULOS AESTHETICS", 6 MARCH 1994, ISSUE 152

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Smaro Gregoriadou: Reinventing Guitar-Guitar International

Guitar International recently sat down with Smaro Gregoriadou to talk about her latest album, the instruments she’s playing on the record and get her thoughts on the modern, classical guitar scene...


Guitar International

For reading the article please click here...

3 comments:

  1. Electric guitars, bass, classical and acoustic guitars. Cheapest new guitars in Europe. All leading brands including Fender and Gibson. hop over to these guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone! bass guitar queensland

    ReplyDelete